Kidney stones or bladder stones are solid build-ups of crystals. These crystals are made up of the proteins and minerals found in the urine. They usually develop when these proteins and minerals in the urine crystallize, thereby turning into solid lumps or stones. Kidney or bladder stones typically form when a person has trouble when it comes to emptying their bladder completely.
Additionally, these stones are smaller in size initially, meaning they may pass through the urine without the need for treatment. However, if left untreated, these stones can grow larger in size, leading to infections in the kidney, blockage, pain and other complications. Therefore, if someone is experiencing any pain in their lower abdomen, or has trouble during urination, it is best to consult a specialist and undergo a Kidney Stone Treatment in Delhi.
Endourology is the minimally invasive Urological discipline in which small instruments with cameras known as Telescopes with other minimally invasive instruments eg. LASER are used to treat scars, congenital narrowing like PUJ obstruction, tumours and stones all across the urogenital tract. This is also a diagnosis primary technologies to “see” what is wrong inside.
These may include diseases of prostate , bladder stones, ureteric stones, tumours strictures and kidney tumours, stones and congenital narrowings of the renal pelvis or PUJO.
What Are The Causes of Kidney Stones and Bladder Stone?
According to specialists providing the best Bladder Stone Removal Treatment in Delhi, bladder stones tend to develop when the bladder does not completely become empty after urination. The remaining urine in the bladder tends to become concentrated, which may subsequently crystallize, thereby turning into stones.
Some of the main causes for the same, that require a Bladder Stone Removal Surgery in Delhi, include:
- Enlargement of the prostate gland
- Damaged nerves
- Inflammation of the bladder
- Urinary tract infections
- Use of medical devices such as bladder catheters
- Kidney stones
Alternatively, there is no definite cause for the development of kidney stones. According to urologists providing the top Kidney Stone Treatment in Delhi, there are numerous factors that may increase a person’s risk of having kidney stones. These stones form when the urine contains substances like calcium, uric acid and oxalate, that can form crystals in a higher ratio.
Some of the main causes of kidney stones include the following:
- Low urine volume
- High levels of calcium in the urine
- Unhealthy diet
- High levels of sodium
- Surgeries like gastric bypass surgery
In such conditions, you can get the Best Kidney Stone Removal Treatment in Delhi by Dr Vikram Batra Shah at The Urethra Clinic.
What Are The Symptoms of Kidney Stones and Bladder Stone?
Before deciding to undergo a Bladder Stone Removal Surgery in Delhi or a Kidney Stone Treatment in Delhi, there are some signs and symptoms that you must watch out for. The symptoms of bladder stones include:
- Lower abdominal pain
- Pain during urination
- Blood in the urine
- Frequent urination
- Interrupted urine flow or difficulty in urination
- Cloudy urine or urine that is abnormally dark in colour
In contrast, the major symptoms of kidney stones are as follows:
- Pain in the back, abdomen or sides
- Pain or burning sensation while urinating
- Urgent and frequent urge to urinate
- Cloudy or smelly urine
- Blood in the urine
- Interrupted urine flow
- Fever (usually with pain)
While most of the symptoms of kidney stones and bladder stones are similar, it is best to get checked by a urologist to decide the course of treatment and subsequently get the Best Kidney Stone Removal Treatment in Delhi.
What is The Difference Between Kidney Stones and Bladder Stone?
The main difference between kidney stones and bladder stones is in their formation. While kidney stones start to form in the kidneys, bladder stones begin in the bladder. Additionally, kidney stones are made out of salt and minerals like calcium and uric acid, that are found in the urine. In contrast, bladder stones are formed from the urine that remains in the bladder when it has not fully been emptied. Therefore, to avoid any additional pain and trauma, it is advised to get a Bladder Stone Removal Surgery in Delhi as soon as one starts to see the symptoms.
How to Diagnose Kidney Stones and Bladder Stone?
A Kidney Stone Treatment in Delhi includes the diagnosis of the stones as well. Typically, to diagnose kidney stones and bladder stones for a Bladder Stone Removal Treatment in Delhi, the urologist will do the following tests:
- Physical examination to check for the enlargement of bladder or prostate
- Urinalysis to check for signs of blood, bacteria and crystallized minerals in the urine
- CT scans or spiral computerized tomography scans to get a detailed image of the internal organs
- Ultrasound to get a clear image of internal organs
- X-ray to diagnose the stones
- Intravenous pyelogram to look for signs of stones
You can get the best diagnosis, along with the best Bladder Stone Removal Treatment in Delhi by Dr Vikram Batra Shah. Furthermore, Dr Shah and his clinic are also known for providing the Best Kidney Stone Removal Treatment in Delhi.
Bladder Stone Removal Surgery in Delhi :-
What is The Treatment For Kidney Stones and Bladder Stone?
According to Dr Vikram Batra Shah, the top urologist providing the best Bladder Stone Removal Surgery in Delhi, the treatment for both kidney stones and bladder stones varies from patient to patient.
While the Bladder Stone Removal Treatment in Delhi for smaller stones includes drinking a lot of water, using medications and pain relievers, you can treat larger kidney and bladder stones using surgery.
Ureteroscopy is also one of the methods for the Best Kidney Stone Removal Treatment in Delhi. This includes passing a thin, lighted tube with a camera at one end through the patient’s kidney and bladder to the ureter to locate and then break down the stones into smaller sizes so that they can pass the body easily.
Why Choose Dr Vikram Shah Batra for the Best Kidney Stones and Bladder Stone Removal Treatment in Delhi :-
Dr Vikram Batra Shah is the best urologist to get a Bladder Stone Removal Treatment in Delhi. He has over 10 years of experience in the field and ensures the Best Kidney Stone Removal Treatment in Delhi. Dr Shah has his own clinic in Delhi, known as The Urethra Clinic, wherein he, along with his team of experienced doctors and surgeons in the field of urology offer world-class treatments to patients.
From the diagnosis of kidney and bladder stones to the treatment and aftercare, Dr Shah does it all, and that too at affordable costs. He ensures that the comfort and concerns of his patients are well taken care of, whilst giving them accurate results of the Kidney Stone Treatment in Delhi.
This field is responsible in providing suture less treatment for diseases of the prostate, urethra- the conduit connecting bladder to the outlet and even all the way up to the kidney.
With a research of over a century, the field provides for dedicated set of apparatus for each and every pathology with minimal attendant risks.
Endourological Procedures Include
- Urethroscopy: for strictures or narrowings of the urethra.
- Cystoscopy: for checking the bladder including treatment of bladder stones, evaluation of bladder mucosa for various pathologies. Obstructing prostate tissue non amenable to medical therapy can also be removed with this approach (Transurethral Resection of Prostate or TURP).
- Ureteroscopy: for pathologies of the ureter connecting tube from the kidney to the bladder. These may be tumours stones or strictures.
- Nephroscope /Percutaneous Nephroscopy: Fluoroscopy or X Ray guided small incision tracts used to treat stones, tumors and blockages of the kidney.
- Flexible RIRS : Miniaturised snake like scopes which have bibreoptic scopes with CMOS technology. These can go all the way upto the kidney to treat any pathology of kidney.